"Just 'cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town." -- George Carlin

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ask Moxie's 60-day Challenge

CaraMama has posted about Ask Moxie's challenge and has asked her readers to join the challenge. Since my New Year's resolutions quickly faded from memory, this might put me back on track.

Here are my three things I plan to do for the next 60-days, starting tomorrow:

1. Go to bed earlier (and hopefully get more sleep)!
2. Go to yoga at least once a week, if not twice.
3. Drink more water, less caffeine (maybe quit the caffeine altogether if I can gain some headway on #1).

If you are interested in the challenge, visit Ask Moxie here and be sure to post your three on her comments board!

Good luck everyone!

1 comment:

caramama said...

Woo hoo! Here we go! I like your three things. I think they are attainable. :-)