"Just 'cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town." -- George Carlin

Friday, February 29, 2008

Google Photo Meme

YAY! Another meme! Caramama has created a photo meme on her blog and it just seemed like so much fun that I HAD to do it.

Basically, you Google the answer to the questions below in their Images search (the first page of results only). Then pick an image from the results and put it here.

1. The age you will be on your next birthday.


2. A place you'd like to visit.


3. Your favorite place.


4. Your favorite object.


5. Your favorite food.


6. Your favorite animal.
This is a least weasel. I entered this in because the cover of an old O'Reilly Web Design in a Nutshell book I had was SOOO CUTE, that even after I had learned web design I held onto it for a very long time. Yes, just because of the cute animal on the front. I finally got rid of it last year in one of my organizational purging fits. Kinda sad I did now.


Here's the book cover:


7. Your favorite color.


8. The city in which you were born.


9. The town in which you live.


10. The name of your pet.


AND



AND THESE TWO



11. The first name of your love.
(put my DH's WoW screen name in)

12. Your nickname/screen name.
(screen name)

13. Your middle name.


14. Your last name.


15. A bad habit of yours.
(hangnails, pimples)

16. Your first job.


17. Your dream job.


18. Your current job.


19. A picture you find hilarious.


20. A picture that inspires you.


BTW, I found something else fun while doing this meme. If you want to create your OWN O'Reilly animal book cover, go to the O'Reilly Maker. When I have more time, I'll post my cover!

3 comments:

-goofydaddy said...

i like the WoW pic :-) front row, fourth from the right! after seeing you and caramama so this, i've decided to start gathering pics :-)

caramama said...

excellent pics! That was fun!

-goofydaddy said...

oh i had a fun time when i started looking for pics. i didn't realize it, but i had safe search off, so there were some *ehem* interesting hits on my pet's name, and my love's name...

i have turned safe search on. :-)