"Just 'cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town." -- George Carlin

Monday, August 25, 2008

My son, the song writer

Monkey has started to put a lot of noises together ... words to him but definitely in a language DH or I cannot understand. But just before we left for the beach, he started singing. Making up his own song even. I'm going to try my best to describe it phenotically.

Did-doe Did-doe, De-doe, De-doe, Did-doe Did-doe, Da-doe, Da-doe

It's pretty much the same each time he sings it and as far as DH and I can tell it doesn't resemble anything he or I have sung to him. So it's his own special song.

3 comments:

Becoming Mommy said...

that's so adorable!

Becoming Mommy said...

that's so adorable!

caramama said...

What an amazing musician! Way to go, monkey!